The services provided are as follows:
- Distributing hearing aids (earpieces and their batteries), Kinetic devices (Wheel chairs, canes, artificial …….), and visual aids.
- Assist those with special needs and referring them to specialists, and performing surgeries when needed.
- Assist in making projects and establishing units aimed towards assisting those with special needs.
- Launching (theoretical and practical) training courses aimed at creating awareness to those with special needs and their families.
- Grant special funds to help local community organizations and establishments that work with the special needs.
- Inviting specialists for discussing main issues concerning those with special needs.